Tuesday

Women aren't born a bitches, they become bitches




Bitch, Is a word used to describe a female dog or a word used to describe a non conforming human female.
I personally only use the word when I see anyone male or female being hateful and spiteful for no good reason. But as I have grown, I have learned a lot about why men say or use the word Bitch.


To me a Bitch is a woman who will not except anything  that she feels she doesn't deserve under any circumstances.

Women aren't born a bitches, they become bitches.

When a Person is pushed into a corner and they feel their happiness and overall well being is being threatened, they become defensive and go into oh, no you didn't mode. Relationship after relationship, the woman at some point grows a brain and stands up and states Enough is Enough! I will not be made a doormat for you!. I will not stand by and watch you waste not only your life by mine as well! I will not accept any BS from anyone at any time in my short life. The only men on this earth that are allowed to receive unconditional love from me are my sons period.

I am not your mother, I am not your sister. You will be expected to play your part, you will be expected to be the man you play yourself off to be, If I see this is just a front, believe me, I will let you know. Loudly and clearly. If you don't like it remember, I survived without you before and I will survive again!

Yes I am a bitch, but you know what your BS made this bitch.

So next time you ask why your lady is being a bitch, instead ask what you did to make her a bitch.

This is not a personal post, just something I was thinking. What do you think?

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment